Watch a movie and complete a movie review
cum recommendation on it.
The movie I watched is Stolen. It is about a former
thief, Will Montgomery, who is released from prison for a bank robbery of $10
million. After getting out of prison, he decides to go and visit his daughter,
Riley Simms, who he has not seen for 8 years. An old partner, who helped Will
to steal the $10 million, is believed to be dead. However, he is not, and he kidnaps
Riley, locks her in the trunk of the taxi, and demands his share of the $10
million he believes Will has. However, Will burned the money before being
arrested. Since Will does not have the money, he has to rob another bank to get
his daughter back. This movie is very interesting and I feel that the actors
have portrayed the characters that they played very well. The movie is not
predictable, and I enjoyed guessing what was going to happen next. I would
recommend this movie to those who like to watch fast paced action and mystery
movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment